Information That We Collect From You
When you visit this website you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name or contact details. We may also collect information about the following:
- Your usage of our website as well as information about you from any messages you post to the website and/or e-mails or letters you send to us.
- Information about your visit, including but not limited to: your IP Address, operating system, browser version, geographical location, length of your visit and pages visited. This information is held on our server logs and is used for generating anonymous statistics to help us improve our service to you. We reserve the right to use this information to investigate and take action against any misuse of the site.
- Information provided by you via online forms. This includes, but is not limited to; enquiries and applications.
Use Of Your Information
Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our site. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
We may also use your information for all or any of the following purposes:
- To generate anonymous statistical reports. These are essential to give us an overview of how our site is being used and enables us to improve our service.
- Personal data submitted to this site may be used for the following, plus any purpose stated on the relevant part of the site:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – without identifying any individual user;
- deal with enquiries made by or about you relating to the website.
- Any other purpose stated on the relevant part of our website at the point the data is gathered.
Disclosure of Your Information
The information you provide to us will be held on our servers and may be accessed by or given to our staff for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you. We may also pass aggregate information on the usage of our site to third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
Accessing and Updating
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request details of any personal data we may process about you (we may charge a reasonable fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you). If you wish to do this, please contact us.