With a focus on value, safety and performance we provide design and project management delivery using in-house resources to deliver refurbishment and renewals projects including; earthworks, drainage, scour, underbridges, overbridges, footbridges, platforms, depots, buildings…..
We have an enviable track record and expertise in the reconstruction and refurbishment of buildings, structures and earthworks. CML has a breadth and depth of civil, structural and geotechnical engineering knowledge hard-won from a continuously expanding portfolio of successful projects. With a focus on value, safety and performance we undertake a range of projects from minor works to major infrastructure projects.
Our current work bank includes the following types of work:
- Reconstruction and refurbishment of footbridges, overbridges and underbridges
- Various methods of preparation for application of paint systems
- Structural strengthening and repairs
- Construction of train inspection pits, washdown slabs and depot facilities
- Embankment and cutting slope stabilisation
- Rock cutting slope stabilization, scaling, netting, catch fences, rock bolting…
- Retaining walls and reinforced earth structures
- Ground improvement works
- Scour and erosion protection
- Down bank stagings to house signaling equipment and REB units
- Signal box refurbishments including works to heritage buildings
- Platform extensions and station refurbishment works
- Level crossing upgrades